Dutch expectations revealed on the eve of WorldSBK Round 4

FASSI official sponsor 2015 WSBK The Official Press Conference for the Dutch Round of the eni FIM Superbike World Championship took place in front of a good crowd at the TT Circuit Assen today. Some of the protagonists of this year’s series spoke ahead of Sunday’s races, which are expected to play an already very important part in the unfolding season.

Two of the riders to receive the biggest attention from the crowd were the Aragon race winners Jonathan Rea (Kawasaki Racing Team) and Chaz Davies (Aruba.it Racing – Ducati Superbike Team), both were asked a number of questions via Twitter (#askWorldSBK) and from the floor.

“The biggest difference between the bike I rode last year and the Kawasaki is the colour” joked Rea. Meanwhile Davies explained the way he celebrated his and Ducati’s first win of the Panigale era, with one single glass of red wine. “There will be a party in garage 18” he added, “if it’s another good result on Sunday.”

Naturally the spotlight was also on local hero Michael van der Mark (Pata Honda World Superbike), who carries the hopes of Holland on his shoulders. The reigning World Supersport champion was also asked a number of questions. “If I had to choose between winning on Sunday or being WorldSBK champion at the end of this year, I would choose the latter. But having said that, I will try to win the race anyway.”

Van der Mark’s teammate Sylvain Guintoli reaffirmed that there is still work to do in the Pata Honda garage, while on the other hand Ayrton Badovini was pleased with his performance aboard the BMW Motorrad Italia machine in Spain and thus he is confident of another solid result in the Netherlands.

Fassi Gru S.p.A. - Loader cranes manufacturer since 1965

Fassi Gru is the market leader among Italian producers. Its product range and sales numbers place it among the top producers of hydraulic cranes in the world.

Fassi’s production potential is approximately 12,000 cranes per year. The entire range is exported and distributed throughout the world through an efficient and widespread distribution network. From Canada to France, from the UK to Australia, Fassi’s professionalism is reflected in the company’s aim to meet different market needs, which are often linked to the specific geographical and economic conditions of individual countries.