(From appendix 1 of the integrated Quality/Environment manual)
DECLARATION OF INTENT BY THE COMPANY ADMINISTRATION
The Administration of FASSI GRU S.p.A., being aware that the Quality of its products and services influence and determine the image of the company and its position in the market, has decided to adopt a single Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System for all of the companies in the Fassi Group, in conformity with the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 regulations, with the aim of promoting the continuous improvement of the company’s organisation and procedures, as well as recognising the importance of appropriate management of the environmental issues regarding its activities.
The company policy focuses on meeting the following objectives:
· the continuous operation of the company on the market to support operations and produce profit, guaranteeing access to natural resources for future generations (thus recognising the importance of the social aspects of the company and its consequential responsibilities, including those of an environmental nature);
· the guarantee of company development in line with quantitative objectives, which are coherent with regards to environmental protection and safety, as well as to hygiene in the workplace and the quality of the designed and marketed product;
· the consolidation of the company’s orientation towards the market, and towards customer satisfaction;
· the ensuring of resources (human, infrastructural, financial) necessary for the implementation and maintenance of an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System in light of continuous improvement;
· the design and manufacture of products (hydraulic cranes) and services for the market which satisfy all of the customers’ demands in terms of performance, reliability, safety, and reduced environmental impact, in compliance with regulations and legal requirements;
· the production and commercialisation of hydraulic cranes which produce profit for the company (optimising company processes and reducing the consumption of resources) and allow the necessary investment for development;
· the creation and maintenance of an appropriate company climate in which human resources can best express its abilities and which promotes a sense of belonging and team spirit;
· the guarantee of suitable and specific training for the employees of the various company bodies, to constantly update technical and managerial ability, in order to create the skills which are useful and necessary in satisfying the needs of the interested parties considered to be of major importance.
The Administration therefore undertakes, via its representatives, to inform all parties concerned of the present policy, and to train, make aware and give responsibility to its employees and partners in order to ensure that company processes are managed in a manner which is appropriate for obtaining the best results in terms of quality, the environment, health and safety, and social responsibility.
The President of the Fassi Group (Giovanni Fassi)